Dock Bumper information:
Hi-Viz, powder coated yellow and comes complete with top cap and highly reflective tape.
Dimensions: 490mm x 80mm x 80mm deep (approximate)
- Holes: 4 holes situated on a 250mm square base plate
- Material: Galvanised steel – yellow powder coated - RAL1028
- Weight: 15 kg
- Fixings: 4 x M16 x 125mm through studs required (not provided)
If you require a smaller bollard and / or fixings we offer 89mm diameter x 600mm high please call us on 01925 638753 to complete your order.
Basic bollard installation guide:
1. Locate the bollard in the position that will best protect your premises.
2. Mark the hole centres.
3. Counter drill your hole placements.
4. Locate the bollard over the hole centres and mount the dock bumper.
*Please be advised that these are standard and basic bollard fitting instruction, different requirements may be necessary depending on the nature of the floor that you are drilling into*