Black PVC Strip is recommended by Rayflex group for use in ambient temperature applications operating between +50°c to -15°c. Our black PVC is opaque - you cannot see through this material. Our replacement pvc colour range includes other options in red and blue (if you require grey, white, transparent red or transparent blue pvc please contact us directly to discuss the requirement). Black PVC is extensively used in the poultry industry as black out curtains and in funeral homes and other applications that require complete privacy.
With replacement PVC strip you must order the total amount you require in metres (there is a minimum order charge of £30 net on the product) we also assume by default that you require 1 cut piece. For example if you order 20m in total we will send 1 x 20m length of pvc strip. If, however, you want the 20m to be cut into 10 x 2m long pieces then please state this at checkout.
You might also be interested in the associated hardware and suspension system so you can make your own pvc doorkit, if so please refer to the following SUSPENSION RAILS AND HARDWARE SECTION.
Please contact our technical department if you require any assistance in product recommendation.
Black PVC is used in various applications to include:
- Farming - Poultry and other to create PVC black out sheds and trough liners;
- Complete Privacy Shields – funeral homes, open kitchen covers, bin areas, open warehouses that want to stop people prying and possible pilferage;
- Warehouse doors edge markers – to indicate entrance and exit points;
- Food Manufacture – Black PVC denotes areas of no passage;
- Art displays and film sets – Coloured PVC strip offers a vast array of background opportunity for filming;
Please note we have a minimum order charge of £30 net on the product and bespoke replacement strips are non-returnable